Now that the presidency looks like a done deal for the Democrats, what’s the effect on Senate and House races in the face of Trump’s demise?
Top 3 Reasons Democrats Benefit
- Moderate Republicans so disgusted by their party they just stay home.
- Trump groupies just vote for him, skip ballot entries for GOP candidates who reject him.
- Democrats so fired up by Hillary’s inevitability they flock to the polls.
Top 3 Reasons Republicans Benefit
- Predictions of Hillary’s inevitability drive Republicans to the polls.
- Moderate Republicans skip presidential ballot, vote for their congressional candidates.
- Marginal Democrats think they’re not needed, due to predictions of Hillary’s inevitability.
Anybody got 7 more for a complete Top Ten?